I love creating custom works! I am currently available for artwork, character design, and game commissions.
I can paint a wide variety of subjects, and have a few different styles at my disposal. If you see a piece in my gallery that you like, I’m happy to try and duplicate the style for your piece! I’m also happy to haggle for simpler characters or halfbody pieces.
Sketches and Doodles
I will work with you to create a character, monster, environment, or other design for any use! You can find more examples of my design work on my character design page.
I am available both for making entire games as well as helping with existing game projects. As a solo game developer, I can create everything required of a small game, including design, code, artwork, music, and more! You can play the games I’ve made on my itch.io, and check out my behind-the-scenes work on my game development page. I have used the following game engines, in order of familiarity:
Because games are a pretty varied endeavor, I don’t have any set prices. Please contact me for a quote!
Any work I create for you is yours to use however you’d like, including files for Photoshop, Krita, Godot, etc. (if you would like them). I only have a few terms:
- Please don’t claim that you made the work. Offer credit where appropriate (as a caption, in a description, if asked, etc.). Links to my social media or this website are very much appreciated!
- Don’t use the works to promote hate speech or offensive content, including (but not limited to) racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, and antisemitism.
I enjoy drawing some things more than others, so I offer 10% off discounts for certain subjects! Ask me about a discount for any of the following:
- Bugs, reptiles, and birds
- Monsters, creatures, etc.
- Creatures from folklore (excepting wendigo)
- Robots (excepting mecha, Transformers, or similarly complicated designs)
- Natural backgrounds (i.e. landscapes, forests, cliffs)
- Dramatic lighting
This list may change as my interests do!